Monday, May 18, 2015

Irang_MMA420_Week7_EOC_CAREER_GOALS

EOC: Career Goals

                My career goals as an audio and video producer is to continue to build my connections in the industry and work with a bigger production such as Universal or Disney. I have been practicing audio production for over three years at the Art Institute of Las Vegas Nevada. During my practices in college, I have been able to expand my horizon of production by adding an additional arsenal to my skillset which is knowing how to direct, film, and edit video.

                As an audio producer, I have always been seeking to learn more and more about engineering. I started off as a performing rap artist composing my own songs working with other producers and engineers. I then wanted to learn the language so I can communicate with other producers properly and understand the fundamental of the field I am in. To be a great artist, I needed to learn all these skillsets.

                After achieving such a strong wide skillset, my network started to grow prior to moving to Las Vegas. I now have been recently connected with Snoop Dogg to the fact that we are both from Long Beach California, and have also recently worked in production for Roy Jones Jr (the former heavy weight boxing champion of the world) filming a documentary for his new trainer Jason Ingwaldson who works at Roy Jones’s new boxing academy gym located in Las Vegas.

                My goals will always be to continue to make improvements in my craft and to continue to build my network. Network advantages gave me to opportunities to work with directors, producers, and a few celebrities in the industry. I hope to see myself in the near future working with a big production set for a big feature film, as I am already working with a small production set filming and editing for television broadcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment