Monday, May 11, 2015

Irang_MMA420_W6

EOC1:

- One way i can make my homepage a lot more entertaining is to add a flash motion slide show that can help the audience be amused. If i were to just add still photos, the home page would look boring and no one would want to click on anything and maybe even leave my site.

- Another way i can improvise my home page is with showing pictures of celebrity artists i have worked with recently such as Snoop Dogg and the Dogg Pound Record. Celebrities will always bring attraction, and I am involved with a lot of celebrities in the industry.

- In order for my to seduce the audience, I would need something that can catch their attention in the short amount to time span that us humans have. If i can add some type of visuals that can lure and audience in and continue to keep them amused, rather than having still pictures and no music, i might be able to keep the audience attracted a lot longer than average and actually have them be interested in clicking on other links.

- Also showing my credentials of big names i have worked with in the industry might help bring traffic to my website and also have the audience amused. The main thing to keep an audience amused and entertain before they click on to another site.

- Last but not least, music and motion graphics might be able to help keep an audience attracted. I am not to familiar with building a website, and yes as an audio student, web designing is not my cup of tea, but as i studied other websites, i can incorporate other designs from other websites to keep my own website a lot more entertaining. Because the main objective is the keep the audience amused so they can stay in your website longer than a minute and also check everything out that you have to provide for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment