Friday, April 10, 2015

Irang_MMA420_Week1


EOC 1:
Knowledgeable in both fields of audio and video. I have grown to improve myself over the years as a valuable asset to the industry. What separated me from more artists in the music industry, it not only can I compose my own production, but I can also film, direct and help others in the industry develop success as well. Obtaining a Bachelors of Science degree in audio production gives me more respect in the industry that I am directing myself towards. My network ability is phenomenal, which is the main reason I am able to connect with various successful people. Every moment I get, I choose to practice my craft instead of partying in the club, which definitely will help me in the long run against completion. Life is a gamble, and all I want to do is win!

EOC 2:
My name is Mark Irang. I specialize in mixing and mastering audio for music, television, and featured films. Aside from editing audio and video, I have also been directing a few live stand up comics. I am well rounded in my production skill set.

EOC 3:
To produce richness in quality from mixing and mastering to editing film. To manage and finish objectives before deadline.

With a bachelors degree in audio production, i am able to bring more experince in the industry

No comments:

Post a Comment